Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BOYS!!!!



I think we're old enough to kill them now am I right?LOL.*cough*(I'm sickish sorry)


Boys are fools.They think they are stronger than girls.They think they can do more in life than we can.I say we put a freaking stop to it!!!!!]




This is made for my new EX-BOYFRIEND isn't that nice?


Anyways comment please!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well.Ok then.Interesting.Ummmmmm.Sorry.I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle told me i need to be taught how to use a gun for that reason......i laughed nervously because i already know................*evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.who needs a gun when you have a dad who's 6'7'?

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pic!

    Yeah, boys can be fun, but annoying at the same time.

    Yes, God might of made them 'stronger', but that doesn't give them an excuse to push us around or be rude.

    They don't give birth, they don't have periods, they don't go through as much as we do!

    And here they are speaking all this crap to us.

    Give me a break, please!

    That's what I have to say. Sorry if I got into too much detail.

    -Zaniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they push girls around so they can 'feel like a man'

    im goin home gonna load my shot gun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If men had to go through what we do...there would be a cure

    ReplyDelete