Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Siblings

Now for those who don't have siblings be happy.....Yeah they may be someone to keep you company,but there's a bad side too. You know how in TV shows that the older sibling will think the parents will forget about them......Well that does happen....The younger/older bugs the crap out of you. And much more.....Just don't get me started this is made totaly out of spite......HEHEHEHEHEHE......



Ok later

4 comments:

  1. I love my younger sibling, but [censoring out gender] makes me depressed.

    Always teasing me, hating me, even when I do nothing!

    It hurts.

    At time I want to die or at least disappear because I feel as if I'm making everyone so mad or sad or whatever.

    I know what you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for understanding.
    itmeans a lot to me zaniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. im the youngest in my family and yet IM the one whos forgotten. my mom tells me IM the one whos expensive, and there my sisters go, buying out everything in the slutty abercrombie stores, and American Eagle, and more.

    ReplyDelete