Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hmph.

That craphead.

Okay.

Heather already wrote a little post about our awesome science teacher. I don't care. I'm writing another!

Mrs. *bleeps out name* is such a freaking a-hole!! Mrs. *bleeps out name* is the best teacher I've ever had!!

When I moved away (to the land that has the worst education EVER!), the education sucked! If was like fourth grade all over again!

So when I moved back (to my insanely (literally) awesome friends in the land of craziness), I felt dumb. I was way behind everybody, and I was in the extra smart classes.

Then I went to science.

I first I didn't know crap. Mitosis sounded like an illness for...well...sick people. But within like, a friggin week I knew the whole thing.

Because of Mrs *bleeps out name because Heather will murder me if I don't... :P*

That's who our principal think 'doesn't fit in'.

That's who our principal doesn't want to re-hire, since she doesn't agree with her f-ing teaching methods.

That's why we f-ing hate our principal.

4 comments:

  1. Good job on keeping the name on a down low.And yes I agree.Where ever I move to I'm taking you with me even if it is well you know hell literaly.Hey it's your request.

    ReplyDelete