Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bad Principals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm going to try to keep calm on this one if I can.We have this small(er large!!!!)problem with
our principal.You see there are teachers who do their job and are nice,there are teachers who do their job and are mean,then there are those who just don't care.Our principal is making the big mistake of firing the best teachers of our school.One of which is Jenny and I's science teacher.See
our teacher understands us students not just teach us. She knows that school is not the only thing going on in our life.She knows how to make a kid feel comfortable.She cares and shows it.
I think that it isn't fair at all, to the students or her. My family is moving out of the school district because of this.My parents even love her.So that's why bad principals really bug me.


Heather

4 comments:

  1. I swear i'm going to paintbomb that bitch...oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. now now Jenny.Cool it.I know that she is one but you need to stay calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm down buddy.Relax and take a deep breath it'll be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete