Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Show offs

Show offs tick me off. They think they're better than anyone else. They get more attention for being a retard. I don't think it's fair. Though why am I complaining?Life is not fair....People like show offs and preps just make it worse. Oh and I was kidding on the revenge thing.But seriously when is someone going to do something about it?

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, not them!

    I love this blog, it tells me everything!

    Going to bookmark this page!

    And read it like crazy so I feel better! Thank you!

    Anyway, yes they are stinky and mean and they are at my school and think they are all perfect and everyone likes them and blah blah. I don't like them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks zaniac...I'm the author of the book you commented on.I'll write more just not now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you heather. finally.someone indicates that they understand

    ReplyDelete