Do you have anger building up inside of you caused by other people? Express it. Just please no names I dont want to get caught by the government.So enjoy yourself.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello

Hello people.Have you ever just disliked someone for just being there in your presence?Or has that person or group of people give you a reason to dislike them?Well you've come to the right place my friend.This is not like theropy cause that sucks.This is where you can express your anger in front of everybody.So if you read it and weep....Just remember revenge is always nesseary.Just don't be violent but be truthful.Thanks.

-Heather/Vampire with avein wings.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, yes.

    I don't belief in such anger and revenge and such, but boy do I get angry.

    Like whenever people think I'm perfect and judging, and when people just talk to me and hang out with me because I gave them something.

    Basically I'm being used and I HATE IT.

    I wish it could stop, and it can but it'll take a while. Cool blog, cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hate it when that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nothing, I love commenting.

    ReplyDelete